Welcome to Manna!
The Manna Food Project, a local non-profit organization established in 1987, helps feed the hungry throughout northern Michigan.
Manna is funded entirely through donations from individuals, the generosity of local community groups and the food distribution operation.
A Message from our Director...
Welcome to Manna Food Project
Manna is an amazing organization with a great mission.
I joined Manna just before Thanksgiving 2016, and I am very proud to be part of our extended family:
- Dedicated volunteers and staff who are unmatched in their enthusiasm for helping those in need
- Partner agencies who operate food pantries and community meal sites in Antrim, Charlevoix, and Emmet counties
- Local businesses and farm markets who annually donate more than 500,000 pounds of food
- Committed individuals, community and religious organizations, and corporate supporters who sustain us year after year
- And, of course, those we serve who give back to all of us with their overwhelming gratitude.
Please join our effort to feed the hungry in Northern Michigan. You will receive more than you give.